Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is the process for the warranty to take effect? 30 days.
2. Will I get a notification confirmation? Yes. We will send you a purchase confirmation, as well as, another email of when your warranty takes effect.
3. How do I find my VIN #? On the driver’s side of the vehicle, look at the corner of the dashboard, where it meets the windshield.
4. How do I find the model of my car? The back of the car, on the trunk, on either side.
5. Do you sell these products outside of the U.S.A.? No, we only sell in the United States of America.
6. Are there any fees or a deductible to be paid? No. Just a one-time charge.
7. How do I make a claim? Simply call the claim number on your contract and provide them with the relevant information.
8. Must the name on the warranty contract match the name on the car? No.
9. Are aftermarket tires and wheels covered? Yes. We sell warranty policies for those as well, but aren’t listed on the site yet. For more info. contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Do these warranties cover commercial, Uber and Taxi’s? No.
11. Where can I go to make the claims? You can either go to your tire shop/mechanic or to your dealership.
12. What does the Premier T&W Warranty cover? Covers damage done to your tires and wheels due to road hazard and cosmetic damage done to your wheels.
13. What does the Premier T&W Bundle cover? Covers damage done to your tires and wheels due to road hazard, as well as, cosmetic damage done to your wheels. Star chips to your windshield is covered as well as, any paintless dents to the vehicle. You are also covered for a key replacement and you get 24hr roadside.