1. How long is the process for the warranty to take effect? 30 days.
2. Will I get a notification confirmation? Yes. We will send you a purchase confirmation, as well as, another email of when your warranty takes effect.
3. How do I find my VIN #? On the driver's side of the vehicle, look at the corner of the dashboard, where it meets the windshield.
4. How do I find the model of my car? The back of the car, on the trunk, on either side.
5. Do you sell these products outside of the U.S.A.? No, we only sell in the United States of America.
6. Are there any fees or a deductible to be paid? No. Just a one-time charge.
7. How do I make a claim? Simply call the claim number on your contract and provide them with the relevant information.
8. Must the name on the warranty contract match the name on the car? No.
9. Are aftermarket tires and wheels covered? You would have to select the Premium T&W Policy. This will only cover the cost of the original tires and wheels, and you’ll have to pay the difference.